Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Potty Training

Potty training is the one thing they just don't tell you about when you have kids!  This is the most frustrating, mind-boggling thing I have ever done!  I thought it would be so easy, just take away the diapers, show her the potty and rock on!  Oh, no.  Not my stubborn child! 

We are on day two of potty training and today is slightly (by a miniscule amount) better then yesterday.  She pees and then tells me and finishes on the potty.  Which, hey good step in the right direction, but my house now smells like pee!  I think I'm going to start potty training Stella when she's two! ;0) 

It's a shame kids aren't like dogs and you couldn't just pay someone to do the potty training for you!  Course I guess daycare is sort of like that in some respects!  One more of the many joys of staying home with your kids! 

No comments: