Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Exercise is hurty@!

So, although I exercise fairly regularly (cough, cough) I've decided to up the ante a big to kick up the weight loss. Monday night I ran for one mile and then speed walked for a mile. Tuesday morning I took it easier and just walked for a mile. This morning, since I ended up snuggling in the warm bed a bit longer than I meant too...dear lord winter is going to be hard!

If you've missed the boat on Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred you must go buy/rent/borrow this now! For 25 minutes she kicks your butt, but then you are done! 25 minutes! It's perfect in that you want to kill her but then it's done and you forget!

It kind of feels like you are cheating but when at lunch, eating my salad, I could still feel my legs shaking. Well, let's say I think it's working!

No comments: