Monday, October 20, 2008

For my first post - I'm linking to Stephanie from http://www.hotfromthefurnace.blogspot.com/. Check her out when you get a chance!


A. Attached or Single? Married to Jamie for eight years, together for more than I can count!

B. Best Friend? My very best and first friend is Meredith. We’ve weathered a lot together. But, Jamie will always be my best friend, we do everything together.

C. Cake or pie? The only pie I like is pumpkin, so cake I guess though I don’t have a big sweet tooth.

D. Describe your favourite outfit/ensemble? I prefer to be comfortable so khakis and cute shirts. I like wearing heels, but more so on the weekends since my job isn’t all that professional.

E. Essential item? Chapstick, diamond earrings, wedding rings and engagement rings.

F. Favorite color? Yellow and green. I love yellow in terms of paint for rooms and green for clothes.

G. Gummy bears or worms? Bears. I like biting their heads off.

H. Hometown? Middle of nowhere, PennsylvaniaI. Favorite indulgence? Shopping, whether for clothes or kitchen goodies. Also cookbooks, I have a serious problem.

J. January or July? July, by far. I hate winter with every fiber of my being.

K. Kids? If we are able we will have kids. Preferably two because I believe in siblings.

L. Life isn’t complete without? Happiness

M. Marriage date? December 8, 2000

N. Number of brothers and sisters? Two older brothers.

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. .

P. Phobias? I don’t really have phobias, more afraid of death and getting sick than anything else.

Q. Quotes? "...having dogs forces us to keep living in places that are right for us. And I think of all the things I might have given up had my dogs not shown me what was important in my life: fresh air, a garden, an eleven-thousand foot mountain in my backyard." - Pam Houston "The Bad Dogs of Park City"

R. Reasons to smile? Pumpkin recipes, my husband, my dogs and good friends we got to visit with this weekend.

S. Season of choice? Summer by far but I do love fall when you first put on jeans and a sweater or sweatshirt.

T. Time of day? I like the morning when I exercise or out hiking but I do appreciate the night sitting on the couch, watching tv/movies with Jamie.

U. Unknown fact about me? Bathrooms skeeve me out and I cannot clean them, including my own. Jamie has that responsibility.

V. Vegetable? I love all vegetables but oddly enough I love lima beans.W. Worst habit? Hopefully I just kicked the worst of my bad habits.

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? I just don’t even know what this is about?

Y. Your favorite food? Chinese.

J. Z. Zodiac sign? Sagittarius

No comments: