Friday, November 21, 2008

The evil that prevails...

What a week! Monday Jamie and I took off since we were too exhausted from dealing with Hera all night and we really didn't get to sleep until 4 or 5 in the morning. Wednesday I had to take her to the Vet to have her wound looked at and her bandages changed. She was fine leaving the Vet and even jumped in the car but when I got home she wouldn't come out. Of course I had a luncheon I had to be at at school so I took her with me. She, of course wouldn't get out of the car at school so she stayed in th back seat until I could leave. So, once again, another missed day of work.
I finally got her out of the car by putting the backseats down and carrying her out. I have a RAV4 so it is a bit of a leap when you can't use both front legs.

Today I woke up to a frantic phone call from Jamie saying he was stuck in traffic and it's snowing. I ended up taking the train into work which of course got me here late but I guess better safe than sorry!

The plan for this weekend is to go see Twilight on Saturday. Then I only have to work Monday and I have the rest of the week off for my birthday and Thanksgiving. We were supposed to head to Central PA but due to my dogs injury we can't kennel her and we obviously can't even get her into the car. I was quite upset about that on Wednesday but life is what it is. Hopefully we'll be able to get up for Christmas.

2 comments:

Annemarie said...

Did you like Twilight? I saw it Saturday too...

Linsley said...

We never got there and I'm not happy about it! We tried to go Sunday again but we kept missing the early time. Hopefully this week!