Friday, November 7, 2008

Friday

I am so thankful that today is Friday! It's been a long strange week. Weird rumblings going on around campus re: my boss and I'm wondering what the outcome will be. I had two leads for jobs one down here and one back up in Central PA. We'll see if I get any interviews. My goal for the new year is a better job with more pay. I'm also networking my campus to see if anything will open around here.

At any rate we are headed up to see good friends this weekend and attend the wedding of my brothers best friend growing up. I'm so excited to see her happy and we love her fiancee! It's going to be a great day!

In between all of that we have to stop and see my grandma whom we had to put in a home and we haven't had the chance to visit her until now. My mom says she's not doing well but I know she's much happier where she was then in my brothers (furnished) basement! As you can imagine!

So, everyone have a good weekend and I'll catch up on Monday! ;0)

No comments: