Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Historic

I'm sure I don't need to post this but please go out and vote today. I actually got into a huge argument with my mother this weekend about her voting for McCain/Palin. She actually said to me that I don't see how you aren't voting for a woman. Seriously? I got so angry at her I couldn't even finish the conversation. Then her husband kept trying to push it and I had to stop him. He's a lawyer, I'm not - I do not speak well when my emotions run high. I could tell he was enjoying the process immensely.

At any rate, no matter who you are voting for (Obama) get out to vote today. I'm going to leave work early to get to the polling place before the 5 o clock workers get out.

Go OBAMA!

2 comments:

Girl from Pennsylvania said...

Can you believe that a lot of people feel that way? Are there African Americans who are voting for Obama due to his race? Geezoo people. It kills me that some people don't look at the issues at all. I actually saw a bumper sticker that said at least my VP would be HOT.

Seriously? Makes me scared to think about who is voting.

Linsley said...

omg, seriously about the bumper sticker? Only in central pa!